Sunday, June 15, 2014

First Best Practice 'Mannequin Display'

29th May 2014 my first Visual Merchandise Best Practice Mannequin Display.




First Practice How to put on the clothe into mannequin

Finally done for the pants.
Under the lecture teaching and suggestion.
Adjust become better.

First Photo!
A quick for new style


Second New image!


Third Style!
Lastly Fourth take!

Today was a visual merchandising ' Mannequin Display ' practice day. From the beginning learn how to take apart mannequin to get in the clothes and make the style. Since the time are limit it should be give a chance with others classmate display, therefore, I prepared simple and easier to change the different style quickly. A mannequin display is to attract customer and give more idea to them when they walk-in to the store. In my opinion, mannequin display should be creative and art to wear any from the top to below. Thus, its consist of accessories, clothes, skirt, pants, coat, scarf, sun glasses, shoes and bag. Next, is which type of mannequin should be display what style and match with those are ought to included.
After the ending,  I was enjoy and pleasure to have this best practice to give me an experience for how to take apart mannequin are correctly and its also give me a chance to showing myself the skill that I had in display mannequin for attraction and what should I improve more. 









No comments:

Post a Comment